“Eco Smart Heating Cooling and Air Conditioning proudly offsets its carbon foot print through Trees for Life”
Eco Smart Heating Cooling and Air Conditioning Adelaide is committed to the preservation of the environment and minimizing or reducing adverse environmental impacts of its operations.
We commit to managing our environmental effects and wastes in compliance with applicable environmental regulations and legislation. Furthermore, we will strive to continually improve all our operations and specifically commit to:
- Identifying, prioritising and addressing environmental risks.
- Apply best practice standards for environmental management
- Use recycled paper
- Submitting quotes electronically
- Compost bin for food scraps
- Turn off all lights not being used
- Use computers / Laptops with eco mode when not in use
- Improve efficiency of operations to minimise water and raw material use, energy consumption, waste and pollution generation.
- Create awareness among our staff and suppliers of the potential environmental effect of operations with which they are involved, and how they can work towards minimising these environmental effects.
- Continue to conduct regular assessments of the environmental effects of our business operations to identify potential areas for improvement, and to follow through with programs to achieve these improvements.
- Use Carbon Neutral supplier for all duct and componentry.
We are focused to improve the environmental performance of our air conditioning activities and to be leaders in best practice environmental management within our air conditioning industry. This forms a key component of our commitment to demonstrate good environmental practice in our own operations.