“Make your system the best it can be with quality Ductair air conditioning ducting and fittings”
Ductair Air Conditioning Ducting and Fittings
Air conditioning duct and fittings are the components which channel the airflow from the system to the desired outlets.
These components are often over looked when comparing quotes, however they are just as important as the unit itself. The quality of the duct and fittings used will ultimately determine if the system can achieve its designed capacity or not. This is why it’s extremely important to understand and qualify the duct being quoted for your new system.
At Eco Smart we only install quality air conditioning duct and fittings that not only meet but also exceed the building code requirements. We choose not to install cheap and inferior plastic fittings as they are suspect to failure. The Eco Smart standard installation includes:
- Ductair 70mm R1.0 polyester high efficiency duct tested to the Australian Std AS4254
- Externally insulated metal fittings to increase your system efficiency and lower your running costs
- Metal insulated fittings with positive locking tabs to prevent duct connection failure
- Market leading Siemens Drive return zone motors with a 15 year parts and labour warranty
- Inline balancing dampers to enable precise air flow to each outlet
We also recommend upgrading your standard duct to the Ductair Energy Smart duct as its has far superior insulation properties which means greater thermal resistance and reduced energy consumption.
Please click the below link to view Ductair's complete range of products.
For more information on Ductair visit www.ductair.com.au